dIsNey LaND hOt ChoCOlatE
Have you ever had hot chocolate? I’m pretty sure most of you have had hot chocolate, but, have you had dIsNey LaND hOt ChoCOlatE? It’s dreamy, creamy, and so delicious! Let’s get right into this magical recipe!!
2 cups of milk
½ cup heavy whipping cream
½ cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tablespoon milk or dark chocolate, grated
1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
whipped cream for topping (optional)
cinnamon for topping (optional)
Instructions: 1. In a saucepan, pour milk and heavy cream. Heat over medium-high heat. (Watch it carefully, you don’t want it to boil:)
2. In a large bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, sugar, and milk/dark chocolate. Slowly add this mixture to the heated milk mixture and mix until completely combined.
3. Reduce heat to medium and continuously stir the mixture.
4. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and stir until completely combined. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and serve in mugs. (Watch out!! Don’t burn or hurt yourself while transferring the mixture into mugs.)
6. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, chocolate shavings, or any other topic you’d like!!
7. Serve and enjoy!!
This serves 2-4 persons, takes about 15-20 minutes.
When adding the mixture of cocoa powder, sugar, and chocolate, stir continuously until the mixture is completely combined.
The more condensed milk added, the thicker it will be.
Have yourself a magical experience, drinking your hot cocoa, binge-watching your favorite Disney movies, feeling homely and warm!!